Assalamualaikum...
Tadi kan, stalk Insta dia. Omo, i can't stop laughing watching his videos. But, am I missing him..? I dont know why I want to know about his life. Menyebuk macam Cik Kiah aku ni. Kalau free time je mesti usha Instagram dengan Twitter dia. Argh, kenapa tak boleh nak buang dia dalam hidup aku eh? Seolah olah dia tu macam melekat je. Tapi kan kalau nak kata jujur aku dah tak ada apa apa perasaan dekat dia. Hati ni kosong. Demi Allah tak tipu. Tapi sometimes tu nak stalk stalk stalk. Aku rasa mungkin sebab dulu aku terlalu sayangkan dia.. hmmm
Well, boy. I know you are so happy with your life. I know you are doing well in your life. I know you are having a great life.
I just wanna wish you, good luck in future. All the best for your degree soon. Take care your health, you easily to get sick. Dont be sad anymore. I know you are strong enough. Dont be naughty and enjoy your life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment