JellyPages.com

Monday, December 03, 2012

Bahasa Inggeris SPM 2012 - 6 November 2012

Assalamualaikum..

Kalau semalam BM, hari ni BI pula.. BI ni bukan susah sangat and BI ni bukan senang sangat.. Mungkin senang untuk orang yg fasih berbahasa Inggeris. mungkin susah untuk orang yg lemah.. So, sebab exam BI, aku nak speaking.. Kau kisah? Aku tak kisah.. Hahaha

I really hope I can score well for my English paper... So like usual that morning, mama and abah prepared everything for me.. Oh yeah, they always awesome.. Huhu. But for today mama and abah were not going to wait for me.. Just for the first day.. To reduce my nervous.. Hehe.. I was always like that.. You know... What I loved about today, I could go back early.. Not like BM, I need to wait till the evening.. Haha.. I also asked Han Yee to park the motorcycle in front so that we could go out easily.. Hoho.. Whatsoever..!

When I got the paper, oh my I wanted to scream loudly.. That was because the first essay that I looked was Continuous Writing.. The question about the fact was so hard.. My head got stuck at that time.. I just let it go.. Then I looked at Directed Writing.. Oh yeah, INFORMAL LETTER.. Talking about studying overseas.. Oh my, it was easy.. I smiled broadly.. For DW, I wrote about 3 pages in 35 minutes.. Oi, my handwriting was so bigger.. That's why I used so many pages..

Then,  I started doing Continuous Writing.. I thought  I wanted to write about the fact, because fact easily got marks.. But, if 1 fact got wrong, overall would be wrong.. Furthermore, the question was about Parents Should Give Their Children Freedom..  I thought NOT.. Because of freedom children could corrupt the morals, taught them bad behavior and also lured in social problem.. At that time, I thought about negative impacts only.. So I just deducted the question.. After that, I tried to answer the story question. Oh yeah, I got so many ideas.. The question need to start with the given word.. If I was not mistaken "The teacher entered the clas.. It was the first period of.." Like that.. I didn't remember well..So I wrote about my friend who always playing truant after she had a boyfriend.. She was a good person, but her boyfriend taught her to be a bad girl.. As her parents always busy, so she used that opportunity to skip school until her result dropped. My role here was to be her good friend by giving her advices.. But she ended our friendship and left me alone.. Until one day she realized her mistakes, she asked apologies and I was the last person.. Hoho.. Was I good in making a story? Haha! I think I can write script.. *squeezes*

For Paper 2, it was not so difficult.. For poem, it came out with NATURE.. And for novel its was AN INCIDENT THAT MAKES YOU ANGRY.. Hoho.. That was my favourite.. The first person that was
lingering in my head was Richard... I wrote about 3 pages about him.. I really angry with him. Because of him 3 important people died.... Haha.. Ok, I stop talking about the novel.. Whoever wants to read..? No one.. I know... Haha.. I think if you want to know more you better buy the Step by Wicked Step.. Actually I never read that novel cause I hate reading that much.. Haha.. 

After I ended the exam, I called my brother and told him about the paper.. He was so delightful because he  spotted for Nature and it finally came out.. I could hear his voice was very happy. He must be relieved as he already paid a lot of attention about that poem for his students.. Oh my so lucky.. Hahaha..

Alright then, thanks to Madam Vaijanthi for always helps me to improve my English.. I hope I can give you A for my English.. And also thanks to my Brother as he always gives me motivation in English.. :)


p/s : English aku tak bagus sangat, so ayat tu tunggang langgan.. Haha.. Harap maaf ya :P

2 comments: