Assalamualaikum
FRIENDS ? What is that ?
For me, friend is a person who always stays by my side. They always there to make me merry and always advice me if I do mistakes ! Without them , my day will become gloomy and sorrowful ! It is easy to befriend , but it is difficult to maintain the friendship !
Thank ALLAH for sending me super duper KAWAN !
SITI BALQIS BTE RAZALI
Nie BFF aku since kecil. Kiteorang memang rapat sangat sampaikan semua secrets aku dia tahu. She knows me better than everyone that's why I share everything with her. She always by my side ....
NUUR ATHIRAH BTE HASSAN
Nie BFF since aku Darjah1. Kiteorang selalu merempit naik basikal same same ! Sometimes she's very noisy, but she makes me smile with her childish attitude.
NURSURAYA HANA BTE MAZLAN
I knew her since kat STP. Oh, she is very crazy, sempoi, gembel, otai and etc. HAHA ! What I like about her is, she always makes me laugh with her funny attitude !
NURUL AIN BTE ISMAIL
We're MISS PISCES. Why? Her bufday on 08/03/95 while mine is on 09/03/95 ! Dekat kan? She is just a simple girl who never care what people talk about her. I love her personality that always be serious in work !
True good Friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to Forget!
*G. Randoff*
I love you all so much !
Nie aku nyanyi sikit " I.. I Love You Like A Love Song Baby, And I keep hittin' repeat peat-peat-peat-peat-peat "
Till then, take care. bye :D
p/s : aku curi gambar korang sebenarnya, so jangan marah :P









No comments:
Post a Comment