JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Reasons Why I'm Still Alive

Assalamualaikum

As you've been known, the reason why we still alive now is because of ALLAH S.W.T ! Because of him kita boleh nikmati keindahan dunia, because of him kita hidup gembira and because of him kita ada matlamat untuk hidup ! Thank ALLAH S.W.T !

I Love ALLAH till I die !

The second one of course my beloved PARENTS and FAMILY! Abah and mama orang yg kenalkan dunia kepada aku ! Without their loves, I'm nothing ! Next , Along, Angah and Adik are the most special persons in my life ! They're everything to me ...

Raya 2011, hari ke-2 Syawal ! That's why Abah and Abang2 ROCK pakai shirt :P

Konvo Angah kat Perlis ! Poyo Abang2 pakai medal !

And the last reason is my dear FRIENDS ! You know what, I'm so grateful to have friends like you all. Seriously korang kawan terhebat pernah aku ade ! Korang buat aku happy, buat aku gelak, buat aku enjoy and korang always be by my side whenever I feel sad ! Thanks for honestly being my friends ! Me heart my BFF so much :">

from left : NURUL AIN, NURSURAYA HANA, me, NUUR ATHIRAH and SITI BALQIS
I love you all like a LOVE song, BABY :D

Thanks God for sending me all these awesome people in my life ! Please don't leave me ok ! :D

Till then, take care, bye :D

p/s : kalau ade BF, confirm muka dia dalam nie ! ahaks :P

No comments:

Post a Comment